Journal of Intelligent Communication Editorial Board Members Recruitment
Journal of Intelligent Communication (ISSN: 2754-5792, https://ojs.ukscip.com/journals/jic) is now recruiting Editorial Board Members (EBMs). If you are an active researcher in the field and passionate about publishing cutting-edge research, or if you could recommend potential candidates, please contact the Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply for this role.
Journal of Intelligent Communication is a peer-reviewed, open-access academic journal specializing in the field of intelligent communication research. The journal aims to promote the latest discoveries and insights in the field of intelligent communication, build a reliable platform for the development of the cultural industry in the era of intelligent media, and discuss and solve problems in all-media communication.
More information about the journal can be found on our homepage via the following link: https://ojs.ukscip.com/journals/jic/about.
The benefits of Journal of Intelligent Communication Editorial Board Members include the following:
- The publication of two papers per year free of charge in Journal of Intelligent Communication, and of extra papers with special discounts;
- A recognition certificate as an Editorial Board Member of Journal of Intelligent Communication;
The responsibilities of Journal of Intelligent Communication Editorial Board Members include the following:
- Supervising the editorial process, including pre-screening submissions and making final decisions on whether papers can be accepted;
- Choosing to edit a Topical Collection on a topic related to your research, or recommending potential topics and Collection Editors;
- Promoting Journal of Intelligent Communication and published papers among your peers or at conferences that you attend or organize.