Recruiting Editorial Board Members for New Energy Exploitation and Application
New Energy Exploitation and Application (ISSN: 2754-5652, https://ojs.ukscip.com/index.php/neea) is now recruiting Editorial Board Members (EBMs). If you are an active researcher in the field and passionate about publishing cutting-edge research, or if you could recommend potential candidates, please contact the Editorial Office (email@example.com) to apply for this role.
New Energy Exploitation and Application is an open access, international English language journal focusing on the latest developments in the field of energy. It publishes academic papers and reviews of the results of research on the sustainable development of various energy sources such as solar, wind, hydro, and biogas energy, as well as the relationship between energy and economy, environment, and policy. This journal integrates academic and ideological aspects, encourages innovation in thoughts and academics, advocates science, and devotes itself to academic prosperity. It aims to provide a communication platform for energy researchers, energy workers, and other people who study and care about energy development worldwide to disseminate, share and discuss the sustainable development of energy.
More information about the journal can be found on our homepage via the following link: https://ojs.ukscip.com/index.php/neea/about.
The benefits of New Energy Exploitation and Application Editorial Board Members include the following:
- The publication of two papers per year free of charge in New Energy Exploitation and Application, and of extra papers with special discounts;
- A recognition certificate as an Editorial Board Member of New Energy Exploitation and Application;
The responsibilities of New Energy Exploitation and Application Editorial Board Members include the following:
- Supervising the editorial process, including prescreening submissions and making final decisions on whether papers can be accepted;
- Choosing to edit a Topical Collection on a topic related to your research, or recommending potential topics and Collection Editors;
- Promoting New Energy Exploitation and Application and published papers among your peers or at conferences that you attend or organize.